Cruise rates start at £899 per person for a cabin of 3 and £999 per person for a cabin of 2. Your cruise rate includes:
- 5 night’s all inclusive accommodation on board a luxury cruise ship
- Round trip cruise: Barcelona – Cannes – Ibiza – Palma – Barcelona
- All alcoholic drinks including premium sprits, wine by the glass and draught beer, carbonated and non carbonated beverages, and hot beverages
- All meals, including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- 24-hour room service*
- Complimentary use of most of the ship’s facilities including casino, swimming pools and whirlpools, rock-climbing, health and fitness center.
The price does not include:
- Personal expenses
- Flight arrangements
- If it is not listed above its safe to say it isn’t included!
Royal Caribbean charges a mandatory, non-refundable service fee to all passengers for tips and gratuities for the ship staff. This is not included in your cruise fare. This is a total of $13.50 per guest, per day which will be added to your shipboard account by the Royal Caribbean when you board the ship.
Gold Status Package
Treat yourself to the most luxurious cruise experience by taking advantage of our Gold Status Package and unlock access to:
- Complimentary high-speed Wifi
- Priority boarding
- Champagne upon arrival
- Two meals at any of the specialty restaurants on board
- $20 chips to be used in the Casino
- Complimentary ironing/pressing services for one item of clothing
- Priority departure
- and more…
You will be given the option to add this to your booking on the booking page.
Need a hand arranging your flights to and from Barcelona?
Book through our accredited partner and we’ll take the hassle out of sourcing and booking the best flights. If you book your transfers with us, you won’t have to worry about flight delays either as we guarantee that we won’t leave without you. It’s as simple as that.
Send an email to email@example.com outlining your requirements, desired airport for departure and arrival and party size.
Getting from A to B in a foreign country is often not as easy as it sounds,especially if you are in a group, so take the stress out of travelling and book your airport transfers with us. We’ll pick you up at the airport and drop you off directly at the port and our return transfer will take you back to the airport, where the adventure started.
Transfers are available at the booking page, and you will be able to add them to your booking until 4 weeks before departure. Transfers are priced at £30 for a return trip.